ARE YOU A TEEN THAT DREAMS OF A DANCE CAREER, BUT DON’T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN??? The Creating Opps 2018 Teen Elite Team is a place where you can learn from the best, work with a community of powerful, young individuals, and learn all the tools of the trade to get you started on the right path to success. This is not a dance class but a powerful, educational seminar that will leave you feeling inspired, refreshed, and ready to make moves!
The Creating Opps Teen Elite Program is a four day enrichment program where you will receive hands on coaching from Creating Opps founders Chonique Sneed and Lisette Bustamante. We work with the participants as a group and guide them to creating breakthroughs in their art form and in their lives. This is not a physical dance class, participants should come ready with pens and paper for note taking.
- Who: Teens ages 13 to 17 years old.
- Session Length: 10 hours over the course of 4 days
- Creating breakthroughs at auditions
- Finding who you are as an artist
- Building relationships in the dance biz
- Creating your “look”
- Managing finances
- Building the right circle in a new city
- How to communicate powerfully
- How to deal with the ups and downs of the dance world
- Getting your package together (headshots, cards, reel, etc)
- The do’s and don’t on a dance job
- And much more!
More information coming soon on the 2018 Teen Elite Team!
Teen Elite Photos
See What Our Graduates Have to Say!
-Jillian Clark (Just Dance 2 Commercial, Moves With Me promo)
-Matt Sagisi (HC Icon of the Year 2011)
-Re’sean Pates (Glee)
-Dylan Tarrant (PAC Modern, Movement Project)